No time for a week away meditating? Try a one day retreat; time to pause, reflect and enjoy time-out from work and other obligations.
Mindful Mini-Retreats for 2017 are scheduled for:
When: Sunday August 27, 2017
Time: 10:00am — 4:00pm
Where: St Kilda, Melbourne, VIC
The Mini-Retreat provides an opportunity to gather with like-minded meditators to explore and discuss your practice and to learn more about Recollective Awareness Meditation. You can expect to develop:
- a meditation practice unique to your own needs and preferences
- the ability to better tolerate and appreciate difficult mental and physical states.
- a willingness to explore and learn from the full range of inner experiences meditation may produce.
- peaceful, relaxed and stress-free states of mind
- qualities such as awareness, kindness, patience, curiosity, friendliness and generosity.
- greater awareness of the blind spots and habits you bring to your meditation practice
- a richer and more dynamic inner life.
The mini-retreats will be led by Matthew Young.
For more information or to register please visit the Melbourne Meditation Centre website.